INFORMATION FOR CONTACT FORM
This information is provided pursuant to of Art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 by Francesco Cinollo with head office in Genoa via Ezio Lucarno 64/1 as Data Controller to those who access the cidesign.it website and writes to the "contact" email authorising the same processing of their personal data. The provision of data is optional. The refusal to provide data makes it impossible to process and follow up the requests received.
Purpose of processing
The personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of processing and following up their requests.
Personal data provided by users are lawfully processed for the purpose of carrying out pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations (Art. 6 par. 1 lett. b) of Regulation 679/2016), requested by the users themselves (request sent to the "contact" email).
The personal data provided by users will not be disclosed to third parties in any way. They may be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller who will process them in compliance with the instructions given by the Controller itself.
If necessary, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, the personal data provided may be processed by persons appointed by Francesco Cinollo, who is responsible for the responsible for data processing pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation 679/20016.
Users' personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes indicated.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Articles 13(2) and 15 to 21 of the Regulation, we inform you that with regard to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to the data
personal data and to the following information
- confirmation as to whether or not we are processing of your personal data;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processing.
a) Right to rectification and integration of personal data;
b) Right to erasure of data ("right to be forgotten") if there is one of the following reasons:
1. the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. the data subject withdraws consent to the data processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
3. the data subject objects to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate ground for the processing;
4. the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
5. the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down by Union law or by the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject.
Where the controller has made public personal data and is obliged to erase them, he must inform the other controllers that process personal data of the request to erase any copy or reproduction of his data.
(a) Right to restriction of processing in the in the event that:
1. the data subject contests the accuracy of the data personal data, for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
2. the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead that their their use be restricted;
3. although the data controller no longer no longer needs them for the purposes of processing, the personal data are necessary the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
4. the data subject has objected to the processing, pending pending verification of whether the data controller's legitimate reasons prevail over those of of the data controller over those of the data subject.
a) Right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la protezione dei dati personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the website official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
b) The data subject's right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
a data controller and, where appropriate, transmit them to another data controller, where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from one controller to another.
c) Right to object at any time to the processing of personal data personal data, including profiling, in particular if:
1. processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller, subject to prior explanation of the reasons of the objection;
2. personal data are processed for purposes of of direct marketing.
a) Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and a data controller is authorised by Union law or by the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject to which the data controller is subject or is based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
(b) Right to withdraw consent at any time; the data, if not based other legal basis (including fulfilment of a legal obligation or performance of a contract) must be deleted by the data controller.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any constraint of form and is free of charge.
Procedures for exercising rights
The interested party may at any time exercise their rights by sending
- a registered letter with return receipt to the company address;
- an e-mail to email@example.com
The data controller is Francesco Cinollo. Contact details: +39 380 4643816